Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Exposure PR Visit.

Hey Everyone. My apologies for the lack of blog posts recently, I have had some trouble with my gmail account and it wouldn't allow me to publish my posts, anywho I am back now with lots of news for ye all. 

We took a visit to Exposure PR offices with the college recently and it was a really fun and informative trip. We learned lots on how to approach PR personnel and how to go about borrowing clothes, which of course is super helpful advice for the business we all hope to go into. And as ever, its really not what you know but more importantly, who you know? So a smiling face, bubbly personality and hard working attitude helps to get you places in the fashion world, I think that's manageable.. Maybe? 

 Here are some pictures I took of the storerooms and the brands they carry, which include Dr.Martens, Hunter, Nike, Terry de Havilland and Christopher Raeburn. 
Nike.

The Beautiful Showroom, I was in my element!

Dr.Martens.

Terry de Havilland.

I really learned alot from the trip to Exposure, and their offices were stunning! Fashion PR is definitely an area I am interested in working in and hopefully one day I will !

Bring Your Boomboom ;), 

Sha x.#

No comments:

Post a Comment