Henry Cavill
Oh boy. How has this all British all beautiful creature escaped my obsessive celebrity radar until now. Genuinely, I believe that I am well and truly in love. I have to admit I am way more guilty of having girl crushes rather than the norm of swooning over R-Pats and the like (not that I don't partake in that every now and then ) but this man/piece of art is just AH-MAZE-ZING.
From a styling point of view it cant exactly be said that he is adventurous with his style. He keeps it nice and simple, shirts and slacks or jeans are the go-to for this guy. Really though, with a face like that even I don't care what the guy is wearing (ok within reason of course).This actor keeps it super cool and laid back but I like it. Its flawless and ever so sexy
He played a leading role in the popular television series The Tudors, which somehow has also managed to escape me. I might just have to run out and grab myself that box set and most recently he starred in movies such as Immortals and Cold Light of Day. So not only is he beautiful but he is talented, double swoon.
Doing my ''research'' I came across this gem of a website with some more than flattering pictures of Henry, (yes,we are on first name basis now). Click on this link for more pics, http://www.homorazzi.com/article/sexy-brit-henry-cavill-the-tudors-charles-brandon-shirtless-pictures-gay-man-crush-immortals/ ..Oh and you can thank me later ;)
Bring Your Boomboom,
Sha x.#



Thanks for the info :DDDD Aunty Josie is jealous She LOVES The Tudors xD
ReplyDelete