Friday, 14 September 2012

Boomboom Style.

Hello All, 

I have made the big decision to take the plunge into the blogging world so..Here I am. 

A very big welcome to my blog!

 A few weeks back I made the big leap over the pond, from my native Ireland to the bright lights of London :) And I am now currently studying Fashion Styling at the brilliant London College of Style and loving every minute of it. 

I have mainly started this blog as a way of documenting my journey at LCS and my new life as a Londoner/Emerging Stylist. Of course, with other little bits thrown in for good measure, my current fashion obsessions/love/hates/lusts and so on !

I really hope you enjoy my blog and spread the word. Comments are also superbly appreciated. 

(I also have a Facebook/Twitter&Tumblr Account so check them out aswel, it would be great)

Bring Your Boomboom ;) , 

Sha #.x




No comments:

Post a Comment