Sunday, 16 September 2012

VOGUE Fashion's Night Out.

On September 6th VOGUE Fashion's Night Out took place in London. Being the nosy newbie that I am I had to go along and see what all the fuss was about. 

Fashion's Night out took London's shopping streets by storm with glamorous events being organised in fashion house's across the city. 



I decided to go with a bit of a colour pop in the skirt and teamed it with a white spider web top, then to bring it all together and tone it down, a deep purple blazer to bring the look into autumn.  I added big pearls because who doesn't love a piece of statement jewellery, right?.

For my make-up I kept my eyes pretty simple (for me) and stayed away from the darker shades that I am usually drawn to and went for the more gold/brown tones with of course added flicks and some natural false lashes. Sporting a candy pink lip, Rimmel lipstick in the shade Pink Blush.



Hope ye are all having a good weekend. Lots of blog posts to come so be sure to keep a look out.

Bring Your Boomboom :),

Sha #.x


No comments:

Post a Comment