Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Celebrity Sightings at London Fashion Week.



Im sure you are all aware we are well in the midst of London Fashion Week. Amazingly, I have gotten the chance to be in the mix of things as last Wednesday at LCS we got some great news that we would all be attending a show at LFW. 


Friday 14th of September, Day 1 of Fashion Week I decided to head off with my camera in tow to shoot some street style. I got more than I bargained for and spotted Kelly Brook arriving at the Zoe Jordan SS13 show. Despite almost being throttled by paparazzi in my attempt to get shot of the British star it didn't slightly take away from the buzz of my first celebrity sighting of the week


The shot i got of Kelly. She teamed her bright lemon boyfriend blazer with a Zoe Jordan print dress
and perfectly completed the look with black peep toe heels and a red lip.

Yesterday, I attended the David Koma SS13 show at Somerset House. Which, for me was such a treat as I have been a huge fan of previous David Koma collections and his style of design in general. To make the cake even sweeter , Pixie Lott and her gorgeous BF model Oliver Cheshire were sat in the front row at the show alongside Corinne Bailey Rae and Delilah. Corinne and Delilah both happily posed for pictures, How exciting is that?! 
Pixie Lott, Oliver Cheshire, Delilah and Corinne Bailey Rae
front row at David Koma. 

Delilah arriving at Somerset House for the show.
Looking Ah-May-Zing.
Stunning heels worn by Delilah.
Corrine Bailey Rae.



Pixie and her boo at David Koma.



To put the cherry on top, as i was scouting around Somerset House shooting some great street style I spotted Olivia Palermo. So like any good fan would, I made a hop skip and a jump in her direction to try and nab a picture of her elegant outfit. She sweetly agreed and posed for the shot, not to the amusement of her manager though who slightly told me off. Of course, it was worth it.
Looking flawless as ever, Olivia Palermo.
(and cranky manger in background : )


I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I will be putting up my Street Style blog very shortly so keep a look out for that. Thank you for reading. 

Bring Your Boomboom ;), 

Sha #.x

No comments:

Post a Comment