Sunday, 16 September 2012

The Return of the Pointed Toe.

I think it is safe to say that the pointy toe pump is back. Love it or hate, this look has been cropping up all over the place recently and is a dead cert piece for Spring 2012.

Celebrities have ditched their platform heels for this more demure choice of footwear and I have to say I am a huge fan. As much as I am a lover of a good platform i think this option has a very chic feel to it.

Pencil skirt and Pointed toes.. Uber chic, Evan Rachael Wood.

By teaming your pointed toe stilettos with tailored crop trousers you will achieve a fierce and edgy look but simply pop on a pastel floral print dress and some cute sheer ankle socks and there you have a super girly ensemble.



Olivia Palermo rocking her leopard print heels.

Rachael Bilson looking super feminine and girly.

My advice is to run to your nearest shop and pick up a pair of these super cool, super chic versatile heels. 
I snapped these amazing pair at Somerset House, Day 1 of London Fashion Week.

 Bring Your Boomboom :),

Sha #.x

No comments:

Post a Comment