Truffle Shuffle garments have been seen sported by lots of A-list celebs such as Rihanna, Pixie Lott and the very handsome Robert Downey Jr, to name a few. So the success of this brand is not be surpassed.
We recieved lots of retro t-shirts and hoodies to the college for us to choose from and begin customising our grarment of choice. I chose this t-shirt below purely because I am die hard girly girl at heart and I am always drawn to pink.
So the deal is that we customise our t-shirts, style our creation to create an outfit to be worn by us, then shoot our look and document the whole process on our blog. Simple? Maybe not. Exciting? Definitely. This is a competition so the winner will receive a voucher for £250 to spend on www.TruffleShuffle.com .. I wont say no to that!
As I was kindly informed by one of my lecturers, Jem and the Holograms, the design seen on the t-shirt, is an animated tv series from the 80's about an all girl rock band. So from there my inspiration was instantaneous, 80s make-up. What else do you think of when you hear,80s rock? So i'm thinking, fake hair, false eyelashes, guitar strings.. Oh the possibilities!
I will be keeping you updated so be sure to keep a look out for the newest posts. Who knows maybe you might be inspired to do your own customising!
Bring Your Boomboom ;).
Sha #.x
No comments:
Post a Comment