Over the week I spent hours at Somerset House, where alot of the shows took place and where designer exhibitions are hosted and I managed to get myself some great shots of some really great street style!
I was surprised to see just how much effort 'normal' people put into their outfits. It really is an attention seeking event and people go to extremes just to be noticed and of course to get papped.
Overall it really is a crazy and off the wall atmosphere and I loved every minute of it ! Its a chance to see people from all walks of life and how they portray themselves through their personal style. I came across everything from uber chic designer looks to candy coloured, cupcakes in hair, rain bowed tutu ensembles.
| I spotted this girl in the queue for the Zoe Jordan show. I loved her houndstooth mustard coat so much.. Which is now on my wishlist :) |
| Hats were all over the streets during LFW. |
| Girly chic. |
| I wonder who inspired this look? It would never be Katy Perry no? |
| Studs are huge this season. You can pick up a very similar pair at Topshop. .http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TopCategoriesDisplay?storeId=12556&catalogId=33057 |
| Model Style. |
| Black speckled over sized jumper dress with these black army styled boots and gold ankle cuffs goes great with the dip dyed hair. |
| Gold ankle cuffs adds a touch of glamour to these army styled boots. |
Bring Your Boomboom ;),
Sha #.x
Wow these design a brilliant!
ReplyDelete